Heres my may goals:
My goals for may will be
* put $500 back in sinking funds ,that were used for birthday, car tags, and spring household stuff. well, I did and then used it again. Actually we’ve dropped our 0 balance to $700, not good, but hopefully we can play catch up.
*go away with B on a work trip to Tahoe! Yes, it was great fun!
*my daughters 28 birthday is may 29! Wow it seems like yesterday! We had a nice birthday, with cherry pie and ice cream. Dinner was chicken curry.
*with my new freezer , work on stockpiling concept, so I spend less on food. I love my new freezer, food came in @ $700 so I ok with that.
* walk 5x per week . Not quite but did pretty well.
*get my life magazines down to 6 bins of keepers, even that is too much , but it’s a place to work toward. Unfortunately, the ones left, that I don’t want really don’t sell, so I’ve been giving them to goodwill. I just finished yesterday, got it done to 10 bins, but 1/2 of those are smaller ones. The rest are in my van waiting to go to goodwill. I hate to see them go, but these just dont sell.
* emotionally , handle what my blood work comes back as. Right now, my blood work is all normal except for the serum protein which , is at .34. Still very low but it is dectable. I’ll know next week what it is. Then I don t see my doctor till middle of June since he’s on vacation, so I will enjoy that time . I did ok, my protein came back higher and I didn’t freak. It’s .4
Im ok with it , so will wait for this months, even if it’s up it would be at least another month to track the pattern. It sucks, but so does cancer.
I’m sure there more,but I’ll leave it at that.
Overall, I have done a lot, for me. Even painted an old cabinet white.
- Keep walking, I’ll leave it at that
- our camping trip to Tahoe is the end of the month! Get food ready!
- Organize getting the house ready to paint.
- look into opening an ING account for savings. It seems to help budgets to have some money separate. We don’t have a lot of money,but Ilike the idea.
- Make at least six more freezer meals. Something’s have worked well, others not so much. So it’s a learning process. I’m waiting for the organic chicken I use to go on sale, and stock up.
- see my oncologist in the middle of the month, just be ok! I do think I’m going to have to go back on drugs, but I don’t think it will be till August.,as we’ll need to see the next 2 months of m- protein results.
- read another biography, and 1 non ffictions.
- work on my blog, and add pictures!