- Reading: I’m still reading “A Tree Grows in Brooklyn”, so terrific.
- Listening to: nothing, except birds outside.
- Watching: we’ll watch The Sopranos, season 2
- Cooking/Baking: here’s my bread below. It’s a cheese jalepeno bread in my new loaf pan. Yummm
- Happy you accomplished this week: gosh, it seems like all of done is be on the go. I moved all my dishes, ( see prior post), trying to sell an armoire , no luck! Sold a few things on eBay. And I walked everyday.
- Looking forward to next week: it’s a busy week, I have to work everyday, as there are some library events that need 2 people.
- Thankful for today:as always, that I feel good.
- Bonus Question – Do you play games? Board games, card games, video games, games online, on your phone, iPad, etc…
- No, never.
today, is flylady’s home blessing day, I do some extra things, and the zone is the kitchen. That’s my biggest zone. It’s pretty clutter free but still it’s wiping cabinets oven, and more.
Do any of you follow Flylady? I’ve been doing it for 3 years now and it’s great!