It still freezing here, and the low is 22 or some horrible number. The high is only suppose to be 40. It’s tough to get the house warm, and I’m sure our electric bill will be ginormous. I’m holding off walking till it’s light so I can see the path and ice. It’s still freezing but at least I can see.
so here some of what’s going on thanks to Carla at halfdozendaily.typepad.com
- Reading: Robert Parker’s , Trouble in Paradise, pretty good fast read.
- Listening to: nothing, the fire place crackling
- Watching: we’re going to rematch The girl with the dragon tattoo. I love these movies, the Swedish version is the best.
- Cooking/Baking:beef stew is in the crock pot and cheese tamales.
- Happy you accomplished this week: it seems like not a lot but I did all my regular Flylady stuff. My Christmas shopping is done except for 2 gift cards for co workers.
- Looking forward to next week: walking, the temperature going up some.
- Thankful for today: I’m always grateful to feel pretty good and live a quality life. I’m so grateful for my family, and life itself.
- Bonus question: What is your favourite Christmas carol?gee, I like so many but probably John Lennon’s ” and so this is Christmas”, not sure of exact tilte