So if you like reading frugal living blogs,go to Frugalwoods and read about the challenge. I’m signed up and am ready to go. Except for a couple of GC for our UPS guy and our garbage guy, we’re done with christmas stuff. The Frugal woods are quite an amazing couple who live extremely frugally and have reached financial freedom at a young age.
It’s never too late to do new things and I do love a challenge.
In decluttering, I’m starting another round for December. I did a half a bin Life magazines, approximately 30. I did really good just saying it has to go. My plan is to end up with 2 bins of the most notable Life magazines, Kennedy assination, MLK, pearl harbor, . There are some notables that sold for a lot of money, marilyn Monroe, Woodstock, etc. So eventually these are for my kids to look at and see history as it was.
I’m also going to pull out the Brio bin and put it on Craigs list. I’m going to start at $400. It’s probably over a $1000 worth of Brio. I’m going to do that today or when ever I can get someone to bring it in from the barn.
It’s too cold out there to do anything right now.
- the gym is going well. i’m still going very slowly but I like it and i think it will be a big plus when I get thru another month or so.
- got rid of a few more cookbooks i dont really use.
- did the kitchen zone yesterday
- B put up clear insulating plastic on the window and it has made a big difference.
getting budget stuff ready for January.
- Just keep walking project is almost at the 6month mark at the end of December
- That’s walking everyday for 3 1/2 years.
Dinner is Taco Tuesday , I’m doing bowls with rice, beans, avacado, salsa etc.